Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Resist

Right now, I'm working on creating a silk dupioni-resist (gutta, sodium alginate and cold wax) trio which may or may not make it onto my bedroom wall. Hopefully, after steaming, mounting, turning-in, getting-back and finding some extra time, they will be in good enough shape to display. I also have some pretty marketable back-up ideas for them in case something more "wall-suitable" comes along. I will post pictures soon.

I painted my kitchen today, a lovely shade of "Cake Stand Blue". It's the happiest, most beautiful color of blue in the world and looks absolutely perfect in my kitchen. I'm still contemplating what sort of art will grace it's perfect blue walls, and besides my vintage Let It Be metal poster, I'm at a loss. I suppose these things cannot be rushed. Painting the last room has lifted a tremendous weight from my shoulders, and once the furniture arrives next Tuesday, my condo will be complete...well, almost.

Finally, The Thirteenth Tale has turned out to be even better than I expected (and I thought it was going to be pretty good). I strongly recomend it to anyone looking for a very absorbing work of fiction.

Chao.
L.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Lord,

Ciao, dude-man. Ciao.