Saturday, July 21, 2007

Book of the week

Every week I will posting about my current read. This week, it's The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield. So far, it's very british and filled with rambling metaphores and full paragraphs devoted to the descriptions of descriptions. I do not mean this in a bad way. The book is well written, and has just the right stuff to keep me interested while at the same time being remarkably soothing.

/

Also, all projects that I post online will be including prices and dimensions. Everything with a price and description will be able to be purchased from me at any time. Buy something.

I re-arranged my bedroom and I conclude that it will be more conducive of a good nights rest. I look foward to testing it. I'm going to include pictures as soon as I get a camera that isn't missing various parts and only turns on when secured with duct tape. Who knows when that will be. For now, check out the book, The Thirteenth Tale, and have a good sunday.

L.

No comments: