Sunday, February 17, 2008

Granesque

Well, I was exactly right. Spring/Summer 2008 is right on course with my predictions -- right down to the weight of the heels. I really think that if given the right conditions, I could be a kick ass Fashion Forecaster but lets face it-- it would be a waste of talent.

And now for something completely different...

Every girl should have a good, sturdy, pair of hoop earrings. Be they gold or silver, large or small (preferably large), a good pair of hoops can be the little jolt that a previously blah outfit needs. Paired with an over-sized pair of granny sunglasses and you're gold!

Speaking of which, I must admit that there are a perfect pair of Sunglasses lurking just down the street at Civvies. Though I already have 3 working pairs, these are larger and more ornate than any that I own. I wish I could just forget about their perfection...but I really cant.

Ah well...


No comments: