Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The archives

Select images from my Fall 2007 Inspiration




I adore the little black dress as well as Audry's sleek, elegant style



The colors of this dress are phenomenal. The style is also very classic

Fantastic shoes!



June and Johnny





Ahh, the Hollywood Regency


An image simply titled "Society" - very fitting


There are so many things about these images that I find inspiring. Though my file contains over one hundred pictures, I have included the ones that I think represent the gist of the "collection". I'd like to continue to post my inspiration this way so that I will have access to it at all times. Also, so that some other people can see what I'm into. It will probably be interesting to see how things change as time goes on.

Cheers!


No comments: